Thursday, April 29, 2010

7th day of radiation

Acupuhla things are happening now: throat is getting scratchy and makes gulping water seem like swallowing a fish whole (now sipping genteel-like), and energy levels are down (disrupting favorite pastime, shopping). Speaking of which, preposterousness of shopping while stickers are all over one's chest is an unprecedented side effect. Anything cut lower than my chin is no good for me. Every single nice top is cut down to the belly button. Why is the mall trying so desperately to turn everyone into a hoochie? Anyways, it wasn't a total waste of time, as I spotted this ridiculously cute BCBG, please, the picture doesn't do it justice. Invite me to a lantern-lit lagoon-side cocktail party so I have a reason to spend money I don't have on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment