Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Don't worry, my husband knows

There's nothing like hearing words your want to hear from the lips of a beautiful woman. You laugh ha ha, but it's true. Heart palpitating, eyelashes fluttering, fingers trembling, all with the nervous energy of meeting someone who will take part in defining your fate. You dress with greater care, you practice to say less stupid things, and most of all, you're prepared for bad news and potential frustration. Anyway, we talked, we laughed, and she answered all of my pressing questions. She was everything I hoped for: confident, outrageously smart, prepared, organized, and most of all, thoughtful and maybe even innovative. Tall, slim, olive skinned, regal, and lovely. Officially, I found my radiology oncology crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment