Monday, March 15, 2010

Oi

We'd been looking forward to Paribas since pretty much last year. The photo that heads Wilbur's portion of the blog is actually from when we stood in front of last year's tournament bracket. What a chuckle that our tickets happened to target on chemo week. I psyched myself up to stay cool and not wimp out at home ; and I did it (thanks to a practically liquid diet), staying at the courts for six hrs (it helped that we were invited to a suite w/ lunch). So worth it! even if I felt nuked all day Sunday. Not only that, we headed out for dinner with Vince Sunday night, so I thought this sesh went the smoothest yet. But anyway, today, against the way harsh rays of the afternoon sun, Wilbur noticed my right neck is swollen, if ever so slightly. Yes, that's the side that had the larger node, that had the excisional biopsy, that has the scar. Actually, it's been bothering me for about a week (around the time I restarted mat pilates. coincidence? hmm). It doesn't seem to go away, but at least it's not getting worse. No palpable node, and it's not extremely noticeable by photo. Don't really know what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment