Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wrapping up 2nd Cycle

Just had chemo yesterday at 9. Slept through chemo until fellow patient started a loud conversation about bowel movements. Came home and slept until 4! My aftereffects are largely regulated by this supplement wun-yi (see previous post). I've skipped it for the the former two weeks and taken it for the latter two weeks. So it doesn't help my white counts, but it makes me feel like chemo didn't even happen. For example, today I feel pretty good. No nausea, just a metallic mouth taste. Looks like it's gonna be a nice weekend. This will be good for the start of the next cycle too, which will overlap with Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day. The only different plan is for 5 days of neupogen. So not looking forward to that. Plus, that will make working really difficult to schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment