Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can't believe the week is more than halfway over. So much stuff happened so quickly. Saturday was the day after chemo, so pretty chill. Cleaned the house for new year, always my favorite activity (I'm not even being sarcastic). Over time, the chemo is wearing me down, so I don't bounce back quite so well. Feeling tired and blimpy. Sunday, on the otherhand, was amazing. Slept all morning, then woke up to a surprise from my husband. Chocolate, flowers, monkey, and something pink; he really understands I need to feel like a girl again. We headed out to the local greek festival for lunch. It was small-town endearing, with a sea of white hair. Loukomades! Fried balls of dough drizzled with cinnamon, honey, and toasted nuts! Then slept all afternoon. Wilbur was so bored he beat Metal Gear Solid 4. V-Day dinner at Ruth's Chris. We were the only table in our section to get little confetti roses. Ha! Beat that, old people. Actually, watching these sweet old couples get all dressed up on their dates was really cute. Monday drove out to SG. So good to be home and so good to be surrounded by delicious, delicious food. Went to see Dr Lim at Cedars, who I highly recommend to anyone. Wilbur mocks me for being too clean and tells me to roll in the dirt. Return home with a tummy full of boba and (chicken) pho. Tuesday? LOST!!! Did you see all that light/dark/biblical symbolism? While monching on tang yuen (湯圓). Ahh, life is good. Wednesday, had to work, no time to read Lost blog on ew.com. Watched L Vonn and S White win gold. Thursday ... that reminds me, time to read Lost blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment